An Used VIGERT 160T3200 Press Brake is a machine tool used for bending sheet and plate materials, most commonly sheet metal. It is a crucial tool in metal fabrication and manufacturing processes where precision bending of materials is required. Press brakes are used to form various shapes, such as V-bends, U-bends, and box bends, in a wide range of materials, including steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
Here are some key features and components of an Used VIGERT 160T3200 Press Brake :
- Frame: The frame provides the structural support for the press brake. It is typically made of heavy-duty steel to withstand the high forces involved in bending operations.
- Bed: The bed is the flat surface where the lower tooling is mounted. It provides a stable platform for the material being bent.
- Ram: The ram, or upper beam, moves vertically to apply force to the material. It holds the upper tooling, which is used to shape the material.
- Upper Tooling: The upper tooling, often called the punch, is the part of the press brake that comes into contact with the material and applies the bending force. It comes in various shapes and sizes to create different bends.
- Lower Tooling: The lower tooling, also known as the die, is mounted on the bed and complements the upper tooling to achieve the desired bend shape.
- Back Gauge: Press brakes often have a back gauge, which is an adjustable stop that helps position the material accurately for each bend. CNC (Computer Numerical Control) press brakes can have programmable back gauges for increased automation.
- Hydraulic System: Many press brakes use hydraulic systems to generate the force required for bending. The hydraulic system applies pressure to the ram, which in turn bends the material.
- Control System: Used VIGERT 160T3200 Press Brakes can be operated manually or with CNC controls. CNC press brakes offer greater precision and automation. The operator can program the machine to perform complex bending sequences.
Used VIGERT 160T3200 Press Brake s are commonly used in industries such as metal fabrication, automotive manufacturing, aerospace, and construction. They are versatile machines that can handle a wide range of bending applications, from simple bends to complex shapes. The choice of press brake depends on the material type, thickness, and the complexity of the bending operations required for a particular application.